Iland Olympic Village is a dream sports complex that provides the best facilities for athletes and lovers of sports. This complex can host international sporting events with top athletes and their fans. Iland Olympic Village will be also a place to discover and nurture outstanding sports talents and send them to top international competitions.
This village consists of a residential section and a sports section. The residential section includes dormitories and hotels for accommodating athletes participating in sports events. The sports section, in addition to internationally standard stadiums for sports camps, multipurpose halls, and outdoor spaces, are equipped with educational facilities such as a faculty of Physical Education in order to provide suitable training spaces alongside the stadiums. Provision of extensive facilities and up-to-date equipment can realize the dream of Iland for an internationally standard Olympic village.
Iland Olympic Village is a sports complex with all the facilities and standards required to hold international competitions. This complex can host athletes and sports lovers in all seasons of the year to use the educational and sports facilities.
Total area: 58.7 hectares
Advantages of Iland Olympic Village
- Situating within Zarandieh Special Economic Zone and enjoyment from its general services, supports, exemptions, and benefits
- Proximity to 4 major provinces of Iran, including Tehran, Markazi, Qazvin, and Qom
- Access to 4 main routes, including Tehran-Saveh Freeway, Tehran-Qom Freeway, Tehran-Saveh Old Road, and Southern Tehran Ring Road
- Access to Imam Khomeini International Airport (7 km), Mehrabad Airport (30 km), and Payam Airport (60 km)
- Access to the North-South railway network and Parand subway station
Consultants and investors
The consulting firm for the design of Iland Olympic Village is Broadway Malyan, an internationally reputable company in the field of architecture and urban planning.
Specialization: Urban planning, architecture, and design.
Major projects: Forum Coimbra, Portugal; BP Sunbury; New Central Business District, Sowwah Island; Mina Zayed.
If you need more information, contact our investment, sales or assignment departments