Iland Resort Hotel is a unique and fascinating opportunity to have fun and relax on weekends for those who need a quiet place with pleasant weather away from the hustle and bustle of Tehran after a hectic week of work and effort.
Iland Resort Hotel is a broad, low-rise building designed based on original Iranian architecture in the vicinity artificial lakes and river. While preserving the authentic Iranian identity, this hotel provides a unique and relaxing atmosphere for tourists.
A traditional marketplace, a museum, international restaurants, and a polo field in the proximity of Iland Resort Hotel in Iland Beach Recreational Complex provide the facilities required for fun, relaxing holidays.
Considering the various events and competitions held in Iland City, Iland Resort Hotel is a good option for a temporary and memorable stay of tourists and participants in the events.
Total area of Iland Resort Hotel: 10.3 hectares
Advantages of Iland Resort Hotel:
Excellent features due to the location of the project:
- Accommodation within the special economic area and enjoying services, support, exemptions and public benefits.
- Neighborhood with the four major provinces of the country including Tehran, Markazi, Qazvin and Qom.
- Road access. Closeness to 5 main roads (Tehran-Saveh highway, Tehran-Saveh Old road, Tehran-Qom Freeway, Azadegan freeway, southern Tehran belt)
- Air access: Closeness to 3 airports (Imam Khomeini International Airport (7 km) , Mehrabad airport (30 km), Payam airport (60 km)
- Rail access (north to south railway station, Subway station (Parand metro))
Consultants and investors
Internationally reputable and certified consultants will be recruited to supervise all design and construction phases of Iland Resort Hotel.
- Broadway Malyan
Specialization: Urban planning, architecture, and design
Major projects: Forum Coimbra, Portugal; BP Sunbury; New Central Business District, Sowwah Island; Mina Zayed
- Mott McDonald
Specialization: Project engineering and consultation
Areas of activity: Transportation, energy, buildings, water and environment, health and education, industry, and communications
Specialization: Design Consultant in the field of hotels, entertainment, and recreation
Country: The US
Major projects: One of the top construction and consultation companies in the field of tourism projects, such as Atlantis complexes in Dubai and Bahamas
Specialization: Green space design consultation
Major projects: Green space of the six-star Burj Al Arab Hotel, Palm Islands, the Burj Dubai, and Jumeirah Beach Hotel
If you need more information, contact our investment, sales or assignment departments