iLand is the land of Iranians. An international-grade town with recreational, residential, commercial, and sports facilities designed by Tose’e Sayahan Sarzamin Iranian Co. in order to provide an ideal lifestyle for all Iranians.
The diverse uses of iLand City such as attractive and unique sports-recreational complexes, shopping centers, tourist facilities, beautiful promenades, and urban neighborhoods with different classic and modern themes have been defined and designed in 24 projects by 5 holdings and 24 affiliated companies.
iLand is honored to be the first and the largest multipurpose complex in Iran. One of the core features of this complex is the synergy caused by the placement of these facilities in a single complex and connections to locate different projects in the vicinity of each other.
Mission of iLand:
As an international residential, recreational, commercial, and sports city, iLand is the first complex in Iran that has been awarded the following three titles at the same time:
- International-grade tourist zone (approved by the Cabinet of Iran),
- Top-grade tourism town (approved by the Supreme Council for Urbanism and Architecture), and
- Special economic zone (approved by the Islamic Consultative Assembly and officially notified by the Cabinet of Iran).
This town has been defined as a destination for living, recreation, sports, working, education, and health in an organic way in order to shape an ideal lifestyle.
- iLand City area: 170 hectares
- Geographical position: 35 km southwest of Tehran, Tehran-Saveh Freeway, 7 km after the exit of Imam Khomeini International Airport
- Project scale: The residential, recreational, sports, tourist, administrative, commercial, and industrial city includes 24 companies or projects in accordance with international standards
- Capacity: The residential part of the project can host 60,000 people (according to the Supreme Council of Urban Development and Architecture)
- Direct employment: More than 30,000 people
According to acts of the Supreme Council of Urban Development and Architecture and the Islamic Consultative Assembly, the main mission of Tose’e Sayahan Sarzamin Iran Co. is to construct a town and a special economic zone and provide all required infrastructure (e.g. roads and passages, utilities, etc.) in order to attract investors for recreational, commercial, and residential projects.
Being located in a special economic zone is one of the distinguished features of this city. This can be considered a competitive advantage for this complex in terms of enjoyment from a variety of facilities and services.
Simultaneous development of concepts such as “international-grade tourist zone”, “top-grade tourism town”, and “special economic zone”, along with the requirements and standards that come with these concepts, provides one of the purest opportunities for investment and the best and most attractive recreational, commercial, sports, and residential services for tourists. In order to provide the most excellent of these services, internationally reputable and experienced consultants in different fields were employed to provide us with their comments and plans for various projects of iLand City.