Iranians Special Economic Zone, as the center of gravity of Iland City, is the only tourism-oriented special economic zone that is established according to the December 20, 2010 Act of the Islamic Consultative Assembly on the “Establishment of New Special Economic Zones” , and the edict of the president dated March 10, 2012. This special economic zone aims to introduce economic mobility in the region and establish international trade relations.
Iland City and all its facilities will be covered by services and legal aids arising from the permit of special economic zones. This doubles the advantage and value of the diverse facilities of the Iland City.
Services, aids, exemptions, and general benefits of special economic zones:
- Exemption for goods manufactured or processed in the special economic zone from the payment of entry fees to other regions equivalent to the value of its added value and raw materials and components
- No time limit (without payment of customs duties) for the storage of raw materials and goods in the region
- The option to issue a certificate of origin and destination by the organization responsible for the zone
- The option to divide and trade warehouse receipts as several receipts
- Exemption from the payment of customs duties and commercial profits in commercial exchanges with foreign countries or other special economic zones or free trade-industrial zones
- The option to carry goods to the zone without the need to register the order and go through the formalities for shipping the goods to the mainland
- Issuance of letters of credit
- Exemption from customs duties and taxes on the import of capital equipment and machinery for the construction of production units
- Reduction of the finished cost of goods through the construction of warehouses for raw materials and removal of additional costs of warehousing at ports and terminals, clearance of the goods when required, and the use of re-export warehouses
- The option for the presence and activity of foreign companies in the special economic zone
Main features of Iranians-Iland Special Economic Zone:
- Covering the entire Iland City under the laws and regulations of special economic zones
- Support for economic activities
- Establishment of international trade relations and mobility in the regional economy and the production and processing of goods
- Technology transfer
- Non-oil exports
- Encouragement of productive employment and domestic and foreign investment
- Goods transit and shipping (transshipment)
- The largest tourist city in the nation with a multitude of facilities is located at the heart of the Iranians-Iland Special Economic Zone.